This is a risotto I made up, i like that the sweetness of the grapes just makes it balanced with the citrus. Try it and let me know what you think; just be honest ;-)
- 6 dl Arborio rice
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 yellow onion
- about 20 grapes
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 1 dl white vine
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of oliv oil
- 1 dl grated parmesan cheese
- Chop the onion in small pieces
- Wash the rice until it is shiny
- Put the onion in a sauté pan and add some butter an oil. Gentley fry the onion until it get sligtley soft.
- Add the rice and fry it for about 2 min.
- Then add vine and let it evaporate at bit under a lid. Then add 2 dl of broth and let it evaporate under lid, continue add broth until the rice is aldente.
- Chop the grapes in smaller pieces (like 4 pieces per grape).
- When you pore in the last of the broth; then also add the grapes and parmesan and press the juicefrom a half lemon.
- Stair it a bit and taste with black pepper.
Serve it directly and decorate with just a little lemon gras and grapes.
!! Don’t let it over cook and dont leve it in the pan for too longe as it will get dray then.