This is one of my “take what you have at home” and make it a grate pasta recipe. Its a bit hot; but it all works very well together. You should try this when you get a chance!
- 140 grams bacon
- 1/3 of a read chili
- a super small pinch of oregano (take to much and it just tastes oregano!)
- 130 grams of Mozarella
- Black pepper
- 2-3 dl of crushed tomato (depending on how much suce you like)
Lets go cooking!
- Turn on the pasta water (and make some pasta). Use some Penne or simular.
- Chop the read chili in medium pieces. (with seeds)
- Heat a frying pan and add chili and bacon. Fry intill the bacon gets a good color.
- Add the Mozarella cheese and let it melt for about 30-60 seconds. Then add the crashed tomatos.
- Let it all simmer for about 5 min. Taste it with Black peppar and just a little origano.
Mix the pasta and the sauce in the frying pan for a minute and serve with Permesan cheese.
OBS! Oregano is a very powerful spice that easy take over taste from anything. In this recipe use only just a little little.