This is a wonderful recipe i made without planning it. Its Italian alike but its now Swedish :-) I hope you like it!
- 1 Read Onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 pieces of sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 125 gram of Salami (i used what i had at home and it was a Hungarian Pick Salami)
- 80 gram Mortadella
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 can crushed tomtoes
- 1 dl grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dl white vine
- oliv oil
- black pepper and salt
Cook like this…
- Chop that onion in small pices
- Slice the garlic super thin
- slice the dried tomatoes in about 3 pices
- Chop the Salami in smaller pices
- Slice and chop the Mortadella so that you get 2*2 cm square slices.
- Take a riddle pan and add just a little olive oil
- Take the above engredians and put in the pan.
- Fry it for a few minutes on medium high temprature to it get a little color.
- Add the white vine, bay leaves and basil and let it cook for just a minute.
- Add the crushed tomato and let it boil slowly for a few minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese and taste it with salt and pepper
- Let it boil slowly for another few minutes.
Make some Penne or Ragatoni (Make it al dente) and put t in the pan and stair it with the sauce.
Decorate with parmesan cheese and basil