Just sharing a variation of my lovely meat sauce i use to make at home. My kids loved it! :-)
- 400-500 gram ground beef
- 1 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1 normal size yellow onion
- 1 can crashed tomatoes (370 ml)
- 10-15 Kalemato olives, Black
- salt och black pepper
- oliv oil
- Start with chopping the onion, olives and the garlic in small pieces
- Bring out a large/deep frying pan and fill the bottom with oliv oil and turn on medium heat.
- Add the onion, olives and the garlic to the pan and let it cook slowly until the onion and the garlic is see-through
- Now add the ground beef and fry it all until the beef turn gray (some read arias are ok) then add the tomatoes.
- Let it start boil and taste of with salt and pepper.
- Now let is simmer until most of the fluid are gone. About 20-30min, this brings out the taste. Dont make it dry.