I’m not a big fan of sweets, but from time to time I do eat it. This time my wife aka “Frun i huset” has made a gorgeous chocolate fondant that just melts in the mouth like a chocolate mousse. This is something you can treat any on at any occasion and they will just smile!
- 75 grams of butter
- 100 grams of dark chocolate (70%, not some cheap one please.)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 500 grams of raspberries
- 1 dl jam sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Grease six oven-able molds or aluminum molds with melted butter or liquid margarine.
- Add the butter in a saucepan and break the chocolate in to it. Melt on low heat, stirring.
- Beat eggs and sugar until it is fluffy with an electric mixer. Add in the chocolate mixture and mix it in. Pour the batter into the molds and bake in the bottom of the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the raspberries and the sugar and stir carefully until it get juicy. You might want to heat it a bit to get the suger to melt perfectly.
The fondants should nearly drain out the cake when it is perfectly baked.
Serve the Chocolate fondants with raw raspberries on top. Litter some icing sugar on-top and add a little vanilla ice cream on the side.